- 6 months (full-time or part-time)
- 6 months (intensive or hands-on)
- 864 hours (30 weeks)
- 5 times/week – 6hours/day (including breaks)
- 9 am – 2 pm (subject to change)
A Typical Week at the Camp
Anouar Coding Camp is nothing like a traditional classroom: it’s 100% building projects, hands-on and writing code all day, every day. No breakout sessions, lightning talks, lectures or anything like that. The best way to learn coding is to code, and that’s how we spend our programming classes.
Homework is normally 20-50 minutes of text or video lessons from our curriculum. These courses bring in new concepts by explaining the rules and then presenting examples of how to use them in code.
What does it mean to be a mentor?
- You’ll be helping a new coder with everything from coding tips and tricks to advice on making it in the industry.
- Weekly 10 hours sessions
- You’re committing for mentoring for 10 hours per week over the course of 6 months.
- You’ll work with a class of 30 mentees together with other mentors, for 6 months time.
What you bring
- Anouar Association will be there with you along the way to share advice, support, and stories.