Volunteer Experts on Agriculture and Irrigation Projects
- To promote activities in communities with environmentally and socially in commendatory conditions;
- To help protect and preserve forests and farmlands, crops and study food, agriculture, and as well as rural life;
- Be involved in sustainable agriculture and help with substitute programs that will emphasize and learn and teach agriculture and responsible farming;
- Help to design and facilitate technical feasibility studies for aquaculture and horticulture project as well when needed;
- Ensure that irrigation investments are made on a requested driven basis, are technologically suitable and are environmentally sustainable.
Farming and Agriculture Volunteers
- Farming in local communities
- Helping with the harvests
- To educate and sensitize the local population and village communities on its projects and programs.
- Coordinating with local and international volunteers
Community Managers and Social Media Experts
- These volunteers must be experienced on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Knowledgeable about posting protocol and social media best practices (use of hashtags, re-tweeting, sharing and attribution, etc.).
- Volunteers must be on site for the duration of the activities and events.
- Keeping our social media pages up to date from time to time.
- Inspiring others to comment on our posts and share their own captured photos.
- Create imaginative and useful content for the association’s websites
- Work and collaborate with team members.
Media /Journalists and Live Bloggers
- Provide brief, but captivating reports about his/her experiences at the conference.
- Give live reports thru TV Channels / Social Media Live.
- Coordinate with local and international newspapers, magazine and publications to submit reports and updates about the festival.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
Translation System and Interpreters
- Serves as a translator or interpret for non-English speaking conference attendees and for the association visitors requiring assistance with any language required
- Seek to raise sponsorship funds for the Anouar Association
- Keep a proper record of sponsor details
- Make sure sponsor representatives are met when attending functions or events daily
- Liaise with the social committee regarding sponsor invitations and special function calendars
- Liaise with competition coordinators to ensure that sponsors get recognition
- Send out a thank you letter at the completion of the season and a sponsor survey to support planning for the following year.
Doctors and Medical Assistants
- Provide medical assistance in case of emergencies.
- Provide reception support and give general information in case of emergencies
- Provide medical caravan and first aid to victims of accidents or medical emergenci
Overall Event Coordinator
- Communicating, maintaining and ensuring that the program will be running Smooth kin cooperation with the Technical Director.
- Making sure that the overall departments and volunteers and functioning on correctly and on time.
- Reporting to the Anouar Association organizing committee.